This BulletBlocker armored and NIJ IIIA bullet resistant child’s jacket provides fashion and safety a great price. Although perfect to wear during the rainy springtime weather, this mesh lined waterproof jacket can be worm all year round.
Removable bulletproof liner offers front and back protective area coverage. A zippered carrier holds the Kevlar panels, which can be removed to launder the nylon jacket.Features and Benefits
* Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed jacket
* Small-hole polyester mesh lining for added comfort
* Full-front zipper with Velcro-closed storm flap
* Elasticized cuffs for a snug, comfortable fit
* Brushed collar lining and hood that stows in collar
* Zip hand pockets and elasticized cuffs
* Chin guard flap
* ID label and reflective logos at left chest, back right shoulder
* Reflective HyVent® logoBallistics
* Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
* Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
* Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor.
* Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vest.
|How to Measure:
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the
arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.