The Bulletblocker NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Distressed Leather jacket is constructed with a premium distressed cowhide leather and an inside gun pocket. Zippered Kevlar liner is removable and the jacket has YKK zippers, a snap-off collar, lapel and shoulder straps. Front zippered closure with side lace straps for adjustable belted waist. Zippered cuffs for adjustable fit. Pockets included: 2 zippered front hand pockets, 1 front chest pocket, 1 front flap pocket, 1 interior cellphone pocket with a Velcro flap on quilted lining and 1 patch pocket on quilted lining.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage without sacrificing concealability. Full Wrap is available for an additional $175.00.Features and Benefits
* Premium thick and soft cowhide leather material.
* Color: Distressed matte-black finish.
* YKK zippers known for high quality and durability.
* Inside gun pocket.
* Snap-off collar and lapels that can stay firmly fixed to chest.
* Front zippered closure.
* Adjustable front waist straps.
* Weighs approximately 10 lbs.Ballistics
* Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
* Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more. Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor.
* Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
* Utilizing the latest in soft body armor protection, BulletBlocker uses the latest in DuPont Kevlar XP technology and the panels have been tested by the Department of Defense.
** Ordering a size up is recommended as the anti-ballistic liner takes up some space inside the garment.**