*THIS SPECIFIC JACKET HAS A VERY LIGHT SCRATCH ON THE SURFACE OF THE JACKET. THE DAMAGE IS PURELY COSMETIC AND DOES NOT AFFECT THE BALLISTICS OF THE JACKET IN ANYWAY. SEE THIRD PICTURE TO SEE SCRATCHES CIRCLED IN RED*
This BulletBlocker NIJ IIIA bullet resistant child’s jacket provides fashion and safety.Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor. This mesh lined waterproof jacket can be worm all year round. The removable bulletproof liner offers front and back protective area coverage. A zippered carrier holds the Kevlar panels which can be removed to launder the nylon jacket.
Features and Benefits
• Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed jacket.
• Small-hole polyester mesh lining for added comfort.
• Full-front zipper with Velcro-closed storm flap.
• Elasticized cuffs for a snug, comfortable fit.
• Brushed collar lining and hood that stows in collar.
• Zipped hand pockets and elasticized cuffs.
• Chin guard flap.
• ID label and reflective logos at left chest, back right shoulder.
• Reflective HyVent® logo.
• Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
• Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
• Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States. To see our return policies, please click here.
How To Measure
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades.
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.