Make your favorite pack, bag or briefcase "bulletproof". Offering Ultimate Simplicity and Flexibility. Police, Fire and Public Safety Personnel are the most exposed to handgun violence. Adding a bulletproof panel to any item you use for responding to emergencies is as easy as a quick insertion. Swap out as needed to your cruiser, tactical, EMS bag or new equipment as you get it. It is a deal for anyone concerned with random violence or handgun shootings. You can swap your panel(s) from bag to bag. Our semi-flexible NIJ IIIA panels are approximately 1/4 inch thick, weigh less than 20 ounces and will fit discretely in most packs, bags or briefcases.
Features and Benefits
* Make your favorite pack even better by easily adding our NIJ IIIA bulletproof panel.
* Weighs only 20 oz.
* BulletBlocker Panels outlast most backpacks.
* Transportable: Swap the panel(s) from bag to bag.
* Airport, Airline and Metal Detector Friendly.
* Washable Nylon Sleeve.
* BulletBlocker utilizes the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
* Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
*Large inserts are 1/4 inch thick with various dimensions.
"The product is certainly very well made, lightweight and flexible. The panel is used for 2 main functions: First is chambering rounds in semi-auto firearms for personal use. Second is a teaching aid.I am a firearms instructor and I demonstrate the safe chambering of firearms while having your panel in front of the muzzle."
- Alan from Tallman, New York
Updated May 25, 2017
70 Wilbur St. Lowell, MA 01851 Bulletproof Vest, Body Armor, Tactical Gear and Bullet-Resistant Protective Clothing