The BulletBlocker Bulletproof flight jacket is NIJ IIIA body armor and weighs in at approximately 6.5lbs This classic extra full cut jacket offers a discrete way to conceal a lightweight, removable NIJ IIIA bullet-resistant liner. Jacket style body armor is designed for as inconspicuous a fit as possible when worn while standing and walking. Ballistic panels provide front, side and rear protection with torso coverage up to the collarbone area and protective extensions on the sides.
Inspired by the original MA-1 flight jacket, this style jacket has been issued by the United States Air Force since the early 1940's to Air Force and Navy pilots. The MA-1 was designed to serve as an intermediate weight flight jacket for use all year. This flight jacket has timeless style and best of all it blends into any casual atmosphere. Great for spring, summer or fall.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage without sacrificing concealability. Full Wrap is available for an additional $175.00.Features and Benefits
* Extra Full cut.
* 100% Nylon water repellent outer shell.
* Reversible orange lining.
* Ribbed collar.
* Poly fiberfill lining.
* Two side slash pockets.
* Utility and pencil pocket on left sleeve.
* Weighs approximately 6.5 lbs.Ballistics
* Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
* Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more. Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor.
* Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vest.
* Utilizing the latest in soft body amour protection, BulletBlocker use the latest in DuPont Kevlar XP technology, and panels have been tested by the Department of Defense.