Our NIJ IIIA Ranch Coat is rugged, versatile, and has removable ballistic panels discreetly placed in the front and back of the jacket to protect your vital organs. Constructed with plain weave 100% cotton, this jacket will protect you from harsh elements while maintaining a streamlined design. In addition to keeping you comfortable, this jacket is designed for those who carry concealed. Each side of the coat has a discreet internal pocket that allow you to draw easily from with your strong hand. The elastic holder can be adjusted to fit small to midsize handguns, and will keep your weapon secure.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for Full Wrap may lessen concealability slightly. Full Wrap is available for an additional $170.00.
Features and Benefits
- Two discreet internal concealed carry pockets for left or right hand draw.
- Adjustable elastic holster fits small to midsize handguns.
- Triple needle stitched seams at stress points for ultimate durability.
- Internal pocket to secure your phone, keys, or wallet.
- Two side entry pockets.
- Adjustable tab waistband for a secure fit.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- 12 oz. Washed 100% cotton canvas shell.
- Plaid blanket lining in cotton/rayon/polyester.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States. To see our return policies, please click here.
||32 - 34"
||25 - 27"
||35 - 37"
||28 - 31"
||38 - 40"
||32 - 35"
||42 - 44"
||36 - 39"
||46 - 48"
||40 - 43"
||50 - 52"
||44 - 47"
||54 - 56"
||48 - 51"
How To Measure
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades.
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.