Our Classic Denim Jacket offers a discreet, stylish way to conceal a lightweight NIJ IIIA bullet resistant liner. It has a ballistic panel in the back and two in the front that extend up to the collar bone area, covertly protecting your vital organs. The denim material is pre-washed 100% cotton for a relaxed fit that only gets more comfortable with wear. Designed with double top stitching and heavy-duty metal hardware, the jacket is durable and long-lasting.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for Full Wrap may lessen concealability slightly. Full Wrap is available for an additional $170.00.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-washed 100% cotton denim.
- Choice of blue or black.
- Machine washable. Bulletproof liners are removable for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- 2 chest pockets with buttons.
- 2 side slash pockets.
- 2 large concealed inside pockets.
- Adjustable waist band.
- 6 buttons in the front.
- Ballistics proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
- Weight: 6.5 lbs. (2.9 kg).
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States. To see our return policies, please click here.
“Glad to have my new Bullet Blocker denim jacket. The jacket is comfortable with plenty
of room to move (I am an x-large). It looks normal wearing it and feels relaxed when sitting
down. It's a real convenience being able to put the jacket on, button it up and have the vest in
position, ready to go.” -Ron L.
||38 - 40"
||42 - 44"
||46 - 48"
||50 - 52"
||54 - 56"
How To Measure
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades.
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.