The BulletBlocker Bulletproof Eagle Flight Jacket with NIJ IIIA body armor protection has a slimmer fit than our other flight jackets through the body and sleeve. In addition, it features a removable faux mouton collar and tonal color lining for a sleek look. The shell lining is made of a water-resistant nylon twill and contains a 100% polyester fill. The body armor is designed for an inconspicuous fit when worn while standing and walking. The nylon web oxygen tab and headset wire snap tabs pay homage to the original military B-15 bombers mil-spec features that were used to help pilots secure their oxygen masks and headset wires during flight. This is a time-honored classic jacket.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for Full Wrap may lessen concealability slightly. Full Wrap is available for an additional $175.00.
Features and Benefits
* Water resistant.
* Three color choices.
* Slimmer fit through body and sleeves.
* Removable faux mouton collar.
* Two interior snap-close pockets.
* Two snap-close welt pockets.
* Knit cuffs and waistband.
* Zippered utility/pencil pocket on the sleeve.
* Weighs approximately 5 lbs.
* Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
* Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more. Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor.
* Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vest.
* Utilizing the latest in soft body amour protection, BulletBlocker use the latest in DuPont Kevlar XP technology, and panels have been tested by the Department of Defense.
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States. To see our return policies, please click here.