The BulletBlocker NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Farm Coat is constructed of heavyweight 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck. Cold weather is no match for a nylon lining that has been quilted into an arctic-weight polyester insulation. The rib-knit storm cuffs will lock in the warmth and the soft corduroy collar can keep out the coldest of winter winds. The hidden under-collar snaps accommodate an optional hood. There are two inside pockets, two flapped chest pockets, and two front hand-warmer pockets. The split-back with bi-swing design guarantees comfortable wear and the revolutionary pleated elbows promise ease of arm movement even in the tightest spots.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage without sacrificing concealability. Full Wrap is available for an additional $175.00.
Features and Benefits
* Heavyweight 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck.
* Insulated for added warmth.
* Triple stitched main seams for rugged wear.
* Premier fabrics with heavy-duty zippers.
* Weighs approximately 8 lbs.
* Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
* Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
* Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
||32 - 34"
||25 - 27"
||35 - 37"
||28 - 31"
||38 - 40"
||32 - 35"
||42 - 44"
||36 - 39"
||46 - 48"
||40 - 43"
||50 - 52"
||44 - 47"
||54 - 56"
||48 - 51"
How To Measure
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades.
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.