Our BulletBlocker Fire Hose Jacket offers a genuine Duluth Trading Company©* Fire Hose Jacket integrated with NIJ threat level IIIA protection without compromising its casual yet business-appropriate look. Whether you’re going to a meeting or headed to the jobsite, you can feel confident knowing that the ballistic panel in the back and two in the front are discreetly protecting your vital organs. The internal and external pockets come in a variety of sizes with differing closure systems that allow you to carry your belongings safely. Constructed out of fire hose cotton canvas, this heavy-weight jacket will keep you warm and comfortable even during the colder months.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for Full Wrap may lessen concealability slightly. Full Wrap is available for an additional $175.00.
Features and Benefits
- Durable 11.5-oz. Fire Hose cotton canvas.
- Bi-swing back that allows you to move freely and comfortably.
- Interfacing and shoulder pads for a tailored shape.
- Smooth full lining in body and sleeves.
- 11 internal and external pockets.
- Internal zip security pocket to secure your cell phone, keys, or wallet.
- Armpit grommets aid breathability.
- Fabric has been treated with FendOff™ to repel stains and spills.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
- Proudly manufactures in the United States of America.
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States. To see our return policies, please click here.
Height: Regular 5'8" to 6'0" – Tall 6'1" to 6'4"
How To Measure
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades.
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.
*We incorporate our custom inserts into a new Duluth Trading Company © product. There are no affiliations or no endorsements from Duluth Trading Company. Any issues with this jacket should be addressed with us.