BulletBlocker’s Classic dress vest offers a discrete way to conceal a lightweight, armored NIJ IIIA bulletproof liner. It looks sharp under any suit coat or sports jacket and can be worn during all type of events where added protection is warranted. Since the use of a dress vest with ballistic protection can be worn with a variety of different suits it makes an unlimited investment.
Torso coverage with protective extensions on the sides and up to the collar bone area provides ballistic protection from most handgun ammunition.Features & Benefits:
* Panels remove easily for cleaning
* Lightweight protection
* Classic piece of clothing with timeless wear
* Suit jacket doesn’t have to be worn over it
* Nearly 500 square inches of coverageBallistics:
* Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
* Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
* Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vest.
||32 - 34"
||25 - 27"
||35 - 37"
||28 - 31"
||38 - 40"
||32 - 35"
||42 - 44"
||36 - 39"
||46 - 48"
||40 - 43"
||50 - 52"
||44 - 47"
||54 - 56"
||48 - 51"
|How to Measure:
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the
arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.