The BulletBlocker bulletproof Matrix backpack combines the best features of the newest high-tech civilian packs with those demanded by the tactical community. Military, law enforcement and multiple federal agencies provided input into the design and helped field test this backpack. The result is a comfortable, feature-rich pack.
The Matrix pack is designed for comfort with an adjustable padded shoulder harness and an integral compartment for a hydration bladder (sold separately). There is a zippered laptop compartment and various pockets and pouches to keep radios, GPS and other electronic instruments for the modern warrior.
Large enough to carry plenty of gear with a large main compartment and multiple pockets on the sides and rear but not as big as our Tobago bag.
Made with YKK zippers in reverse to help keep out sand and dirt. Includes multiple rows of MOLLE webbing attachment points.
Features and Benefits
* Zippered laptop compartment.
* Compartment for a hydration bladder (bladder sold separately).
* YKK zippers for durability and performance. Zippers are in reverse to keep out sand and dirt.
* Multiple rows of MOLLE webbing.
* Only weighs 6 lbs.
* Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
* BulletBlocker utilizes the latest DuPont Kevlar technologies.
* Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
* 20” tall x 11” wide x 7” deep (not including outside pockets).
Hold pack between yourself and the threat using the shoulder straps as handles. Use as a shield to provide cover for upper torso (vital organs) and head whenever possible. While taking shelter, use the pack to protect yourself in the direction of the threat. If running away, hold pack high on your back or in the direction of the threat to protect your head and upper torso (vital organs).
Updated July 6, 2017
70 Wilbur St. Lowell, MA 01851 Bulletproof Vest, Body Armor, Tactical Gear and Bullet-Resistant Protective Clothing