★ Made in the USA ★
600 Square Inches of Ballistic Coverage Area
Using information gathered from a focus group of preppers, this vest is designed and created to meet the needs of those interested in “prepping” in a way that has never been done before. With the ability to use the vest as a standalone garment or in conjunction with a backpack, the Bug-Out Vest has various features that expand your carrying capacity while decreasing the load on your back. Armored with Bullet Blocker ballistics, this vest has the added benefit of two lightweight removable ballistic panels concealed in the front and back of the garment, providing identical ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor. Whether you’re a prepper, hunter, or commuter, this vest allows you to always be proactively prepared for an emergency situation.
Features and Benefits
- Hidden side zippers that provide incredible ease when donning and doffing.
- Faux front zipper for added concealability.
- Two removable ballistic panels (one in front, one in back) with dual side access.
- Made from 100% polyester microfiber with soft sanded finish.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish.
- Non-slip shoulder pads to decrease backpack movement and increase carrying comfort.
- Waist loops designed for a backpack waist belt to pass through, securing the vest and allowing use of zipper pockets.
- Three color options (Slate Grey, Brown, Tan).
- Multi-compartmental design with various pockets to organize your gear:
- Two : 1.5” x 6” Flap Pockets for a flashlight or knife.
Two : 4” x 1” Flap Pockets for a fire starter, lighter, car keys.
Two : 2” x 6” Flap Pockets for medical kit, bandages, wallet, phone.
Two : 2.5” x 7” Zipper Pockets for larger items such as phone chargers, food, water.
One : 11” x 7” Map Pocket perfect for maps, paperwork, and other documentation.
One: Ambidextrous Hidden Gun Pocket perfect for concealed carry while out and about. This allows both lefty and righty conceal carriers, to access their weapon from the internal pocket.
- Removable Kevlar® panel for cleaning and maintenance.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor.
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
- DuPont™ Kevlar® XP S300 Protection performance: NIJ IIIA Passed USA HP lab test.
- Proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States. To see our return policies, please click here.
Use a tailor’s tape for the measurements.
STEP 1: Measure around the chest / bust at the widest point.
STEP 2: Measure around the waist at the widest point.
STEP 3: Use the chart below to acquire your size.