Unlike ordinary vests, the Women’s Cut is specifically crafted using our unique Kevlar shaping process, giving us the ability to create a one-of-a-kind ballistic garment for women!
Our manufacturing approach creates a form fitting vest, providing the most discrete outline and maximum concealment. We’ve designed this vest to ensure it’s comfortable, reduce bulkiness and accommodate different body types.
The breathable netted interior is perfect for extended wear and provides the necessary air circulation for all day comfort. Full coverage front and rear panels; both with extended side wings for wrap-around protection and maximum coverage. Independent attachment points in the shoulder and sides provide ideal adjustability.
Features and Benefits
- Designed and created specifically for women
- Kevlar shaping process provides desired contouring
- Crafted using your personal measurements
- Full coverage front and rear panels with extended side wings for wrap-around protection
- Washable, heavy duty nylon/cotton carrier
- Ballistics proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- Removable NIJ IIIA Panels for easy cleaning
- BulletBlocker utilizes the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
"This is a great help to have this at home. I feel safer knowing that the BulletBlocker will protect me in case a situation arises." -Kristie Lynn
||32 - 34"
||25 - 27"
||35 - 37"
||28 - 31"
||38 - 40"
||32 - 35"
||42 - 44"
||36 - 39"
||46 - 48"
||40 - 43"
||50 - 52"
||44 - 47"
||54 - 56"
||48 - 51"
How to Measure:
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our fitted women's vest. Our female team members will be happy to provide some insight on sizing, fit and comfort.