BulletBlocker's Bulletproof Body Armor For Women
Our BulletBlocker VIP Concealment Woman's Cut vest is crafted on-site, in our Massachusetts facility where our designers use 3 shape components to create advanced contour design. The design creates a form fitting vest for the most discrete outline and concealment. Law enforcement quality and military grade lightweight (~3 lbs) NIJ IIIA rated bulletproof vest. The breathable netted interior is perfect for extended wear and provides the necessary air circulation for maximized comfort. Full coverage front and rear panels; both with extended side wings for wrap-around protection and maximum coverage. Independent attachment points (shoulders and sides) for maximum adjustability.
Features and Benefits
- Washable, heavy duty nylon/cotton carrier
- Full coverage front and rear panels
- Both front and back panels have extended side wings for wrap-around protection and maximum coverage
- Ballistics proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- Removable NIJ IIIA Panels for easy cleaning
- BulletBlocker utilizes the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
"This is a great help to have this at home. I feel safer knowing that the BulletBlocker will protect me in case a situation arises." -Kristie Lynn
||32 - 34"
||25 - 27"
||35 - 37"
||28 - 31"
||38 - 40"
||32 - 35"
||42 - 44"
||36 - 39"
||46 - 48"
||40 - 43"
||50 - 52"
||44 - 47"
||54 - 56"
||48 - 51"
How to Measure:
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our fitted women's vest. Our female team members will be happy to provide some insight on sizing, fit and comfort.