The bulletproof panel only adds 20oz!
Sleek and lightweight PBP - Personal Ballistic Protection. This bag is designed with a built-in padded computer sleeve for easy portability to class or work. Made of a grid-textured nylon fabric that has a water-resistant backing to protect belongings in wet weather. Roomy main compartment opens wide for easy packing. Zip-down organizer pocket features plenty of pouches for electronics and see-through mesh storage for pens. Front stash pocket easily stows an extra layer. Mesh side pockets for water bottles. Securely holds a 15" laptop. Side compression straps help keep load from shifting. Thickly padded back panel with comfortable moisture-wicking mesh. Curved shoulder straps with chest strap and waistbelt. We use our high quality lightweight backpack and insert our lightweight BulletBlocker NIJ IIIA panel in the main compartment.
- Integrated NIJ IIIA bulletproof panel rated to stop 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more!
- Materials: Grid-Weave Duralite® , Shiny Mini-Waffle Weave
- Large, multi-compartment design
- CUSHION ZONE padded computer sleeve holds most 17" (screen size) notebook computers (max. size 16" x 11" x 1.8")
- Easy-access MP3 player pocket with customized, zipper-stop headphone port also holds sunglasses or other necessities
- Adjustable bottom and side compression straps secure heavy loads and additional gear
- Premium organizer compartment with mesh pocket, lidded media pocket, pen pockets, and key fob
- Reflective safety strip for improved visibility also includes accessory loop
- Front panel open pocket with quick-release buckle holds a jacket or quick-access items
- Large stretchy mesh side pockets hold a beverage or other gear
- S-shaped shoulder straps have comfortable VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ padding with COLLAR-COMFORT edge, and adjustable sternum strap
- Open mesh shoulder strap cell phone/media pocket offers even more storage
- Deluxe back panel with VAPEL™ mesh AIRFLOW™ padding with adjustable waist belt keeps air circulating and your back dry
- Comfortable padded grab handle
- Bottom webbing loop for attaching extra gear
- Capacity: 2600.0 cubic inches
- Dimension: 19.25" x 13.5" x 9.25"Testimonial: "I am happy to inform you that I am extremely pleased with my purchase of the "BulletBlocker Backpack". The backpack is intended for my son who will be attending a large university this fall. I am impressed with the great appearance of the backpack and the quality of design and materials. The ballistic panel is discretely placed within the backpack with no evidence to the general public that this is more than a simple backpack. My decision for the purchase is quite simple, unfortunately, we live in an unpredictable and dangerous society. I have chosen to provide my family with every opportunity to survive an unexpected life threatening attack. The cost of your product is a bargain for the potential protection it could provide my child. I do intend to purchase another backpack for my youngest son who will be attending college next year. Thanks again for providing such a valuable product for the protection of my family!"
- Julio from Rochester Hills, Michigan
Instructions: Hold pack between yourself and the shooter using the shoulder straps as handles. Use as a shield to provide cover for upper torso and head whenever possible. While taking shelter use pack to protect yourself in the direction of the threat. While running away, hold pack high on your back or in the direction of the threat to protect your head and upper torso (vital organs).
The BulletBlocker Bulletproof Backpack provides a discreet layer of anti-ballistic protection that is metal detector and tourism friendly. There are no labels to indicate this is a bulletproof or anti-ballistic backpack and the bullet resistant panel only adds 20 ounces to its overall weight. It is available in two unisex colors providing style for everyone at work, school, or travel. With 1980 cubic inches there is plenty of space for everything you need to carry.