**Estimated Lead Time - 10-14 Weeks
Our NIJ IIIA bulletproof Farm Coat is constructed of heavyweight sandstone duck with removable ballistic panels discreetly placed in the front and back of the jacket to protect your vital organs. The nylon lining is quilted into an artic-weight polyester insulation to keep you comfortable, while the rib-knit storm cuffs and soft corduroy collar lock in the warmth. Designed to hold all your gear with two inside pockets, two flapped chest pockets, and two front hand-warmer pockets. The split-back with bi-swing design guarantees comfortable wear and the pleated elbows promise ease movement on the job.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for Full Wrap may lessen concealability slightly. Full Wrap is available for an additional $170.00.
Features and Benefits
- Heavyweight 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck.
- Insulated for added warmth.
- Triple stitched main seams for rugged wear.
- Premier fabrics with heavy-duty zippers.
- Hidden under-collar snaps with removable hood.
- Machine washable. Removable Kevlar® bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Ballistics proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
- Weighs approximately 8lbs. (3.6 kg).
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States. To see our return policies, please click here.
"Just received the Farm Coat I ordered for husband and couldn't be happier with it. Great company awesome products!! 5/5 Stars!” – Barbara D.
"Well-made coat. This is no light weight garment. Runs true to size. Plenty of pockets too. Looking forward to cooler weather.” -TP
How To Measure
Measure under arms and across shoulder blades.
Measure from center back of neck, over the shoulder, down the arm to wrist.
Measure around your waistline.