The BulletBlocker NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Woman’s fitted Jacket has been designed and tailored to flatter any female figure. This is the best concealable body armor for a variety of social settings. Whether going to the bus stop in the morning, out with the girls on a Friday night or going for a spin on the back of a motorcycle, this form-fitting coat had been designed to make you look and feel great. The soft leather guarantees years of comfortable classic wear.
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage. Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for Full Wrap may lessen concealability slightly. Full Wrap is available for an additional $170.00.
Features and Benefits
- Color: Black.
- Side pockets.
- Full length front zipper.
- Tapered waist.
- Weighs approximately 6 lbs.
- Ballistics proudly 100% made in the United States of America.
- Removable Kevlar® bulletproof interior liner for cleaning and maintenance.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States. To see our return policies, please click here.
"Smells like real leather. Jacket is maybe 6 lbs, definitely heavy on the clothes hanger. It is stiff, so not easily folded. The brand inside the jacket says Burks Bay, not BulletBlocker, which makes it more discrete. There is a bulletproof piece that overlaps behind the front zipper. I asked the company to modify the jacket so it's not there to make it more discrete, and they were happy to do it, but I decided to keep it as is. Just be aware that the overlap makes it look odd, but you can take the panel out and then it looks like a normal jacket, sacrificing protection on one side of the jacket front." -Survivalist