Bulletproof Gucci New Flora Technical Jersey Jacket
Quality Gucci jacket customized with Bulletblocker NIJ IIIA Bulletproof protection.
The original Flora print was conceived by Italian artist Vittorio Acconero and presented on a silk scarf for Princess Grace of Monaco in the 60s. It has since been presented with a new point-of-view by intensifying the print’s femininity and appeal in new colors. Technical jersey, reminiscent of retro track suits, speak to the athletic influence of the collection.
Features and Benefits
- Blue New Flora print technical jersey
- Red and white Web along the sleeves
- Red and blue knitted trims
- Front zipper
- 55% polyester and 45% cotton
- Made in Italy
* BulletBlocker utilizes the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
* Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping within the contiguous United States. To see our return policies, please click here.
*Due to the unique nature of designer items, all sales of our "Designer Products" are final.